Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Unlucky on the last day of April :(

30/4/2012, yesterday, after i came home from chemistry tuition, i put my bag in the house, my ipod and phone on top of my dad's car.

I joined my sisters and cousin for badminton, outside the road.
We were having fun, my dad wanted to go somewhere, he drove his car away.

15 minutes after my dad left, i realised that my ipod and phone were lost...
And i remembered i put them on top of the car!!!

Hell!!! i ran into the house and called my dad.
He said "dai sei, who ask you to put up there. you knew that i go out. i dont see anything on the car, you go look at the road and see. i already drive so far, and turn at so many junctions, i think both of your things drop on the road already"

I was about to have a heartattack!!!
We searched up and down from my house until the guard house, no sign of my ipod and phone:(!!!

The photos in my ipod, and my contacts in the phone...ALL GONE!!!! GONE!!!!!

The only thing i have now, is my laptop.

I went to Facebook and told all my friends, asking them what should i do...
Some of them asked me to find properly, while some consoled me...

I called to my phone number, and i got "sorry, the number you have dialled, is unavailable..."
I assume that it was picked up by someone, Sandra assume that the battery might fell out of the phone, thats why i couldnt reach my number...

I was about to cry that time...
I was not in a mood...
I was emo...
And i felt like killing myself for putting them on the car!!!

I slept at 1am+, i had insomnia at night...
No phone --> 1st mind attack
No ipod --> 2nd mind attack
Both lost --> IM INSANE!!!!!!!

The only thing i could use was my laptop ONLY...
At night, i was looking at my Facebook profile, doing nothing, just staring...

Feeling the heartache...
Feeling the sadness...
Feeling the regrets...

Ipod:
My party photos, my games, my songs, my diary, my apps...

Phone:
My texts, my photos, my contacts...

ALL GONE...

Others never experienced before, so they could console me easily by saying "cheer", "forget about it", "buy a new one la", "dont be sad", "dont worry"...

Seriously??!!!
Both of my important things in my daily life were lost!!!
You think i can calm down so easily??
You wanna try losing two things at the same time??

Ahh...fine...anyway, today i found my ipod...
My dad kept it.
The ipod's cover was made of rubber, so it didnt slip off so easily...while the phone...lost...D:

Actually getting back my ipod, im happy already...beacuse the party photos were still there...
The phone...my texts...memorable texts...NO MORE...

Yesterday i wrote on Facebook "我不见了ipod和电话的心情...就像rose让jack沉入海底的心痛..."

The most suffering time...
When you know the most memorable and priceless things were lost and gone, and you dont know what to do...

Haiz...fine...i wont use phone in a few months time...
I'll use my ipod only...

Hope that i wont repeat the same mistake again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment