Sunday, May 13, 2012

Biology - FINISHED :)

Finally!! I finished revising biology :D
It has been 1 week, i studied this freaking yellow textbook @@

Yesterday and today's hardwork...
12/5/2012: 2pm - 6pm


13/5/2012: 2pm - 7pm
Messy huh?? I know right ==

Badminton lesson today was GREAT!! :D
Learnt new skills again :) but i forgot what is it called @@
Sir praised me also XD he said im getting better :P especially my swing :目

Yesterday, i went to Tesco Extra and bought these...
g-soft precision 0.4
Nice ehh?? :D
Cost me RM16 only!! :D
There were 10 in a set, so it's only RM1.60 per pen ><

Ok, back to the topic~
So this is what i did for the past 5 hours...
before
after

And these were the notes i did by myself :)
Chapter 3,6,8,9,10,11
 


 CHAPTER 3: MOVEMENT OF SUBSTANCES
 


CHAPTER 6: NUTRITION IN HUMANS 


CHAPTER 8: TRANSPORT IN HUMANS

CHAPTER 9: TRANSPORT IN PLANTS
[this is the chapter i hate the most!!]

CHAPTER 10: RESPIRATION 

CHAPTER 11: EXCRETION 

So now i finished BIOLOGY, my next target is PHYSICS~

And ya!!
GOOD LUCK FOR SENIORS WHO ARE SITTING FOR CIE STARTING FROM THIS MONTH :D


No comments:

Post a Comment