Tuesday, May 1, 2012

29/4/2012 Birthday at K Box

After the party on 28/4, the fun continued on 29/4 :D

In the morning 7.30pm, Zack woke me and Sandra by calling our phones, he asked me to open the gate for him, because he's taking a taxi from my house to Crystal's at First Garden *WOW, FAR HUH??*


So after he left, i went to bathe and prepared to go for my badminton lesson~
Chai and Sandra were still sleeping~


About 9.30am, both of them woke, Zack also came back with Crystal.
We took all the leftovers from the party, heated and ate them~
Breakfast: baked pasta, nuggets, sausages, sandwiches


Then i was off to badminton, my mum gave them my house key, so that they could come into the house after going to Extreme Park.


I came home at 12.30pm, quickly took a bath, then Sandra and Zack's turn to bathe~
A taxi reached my house at 1pm, because Sandra said called earlier better.
We were rushing to make our hair, Sandra and Crystal still put make up somemore ==
Then the taxi left, because he waited for about 40 minutes and we were still not ready yet.
So my aunty Lynne fetched us to Jusco~


My god, the car was going to burst...
6 people in the car, not including my aunty who was driving :X

We went down at Jusco, we headed to Sushi King to have lunch first~
While Crystal and Chai went to K Box to book room~


After finishing lunch, Zack was suffering from dehydration, because Crystal cancelled his drink's order ><
Actually it's because there were too many customers and the waiters were busy, so they didnt serve properly laa ><

Then we went to Baskin Robbins, they bought me a cake AGAIN, this time, an ice-cream cake~
Seterusnya, we headed to K Box~
Chai was swallowing an ice-cream cone before entering K Box XD

So in the karaoke room, Sandra and Crystal started to sing, Chai couldnt keep her hands of the computer, me and Zack wished to have a pillow, we wanna sleep ==
The food and drinks came, still, they continued to sing~


Crystal and i

Crystal, me, Chai

Sandra, me, Chai



comelnya ini YongYuCheng XD

me :D


At 4/5pm+, Crystal had to go home, so Zack accompanied her home by taxi~
Only me, Sandra and Chai in the room~
So we came up with an idea of making a story~
When me and Chai were taking picture of a scene of 'happy ending', we had to act like we're kissing~
A K Box worker passed by and he saw us 'kissing', he reverse and look into our room ><!!!!
Sandra was laughing so hardly when she saw the worker reversing to see us ==
At the end, we just changed our pose, no more kissing scenes -.-


1. Sandra and i were a pair

2. one day, i met Chai

3. Chai became my new partner, known as the 3rd party

4. i got caught by Sandra

5. we broke up

6. Sandra's heart broke and she went to karaoke to vent

7. me and Chai had a happy ending together


Me and Sandra took tons of photos in the room ><!!

eat eat eat!!

actually we're drinking ice lemon tea only ><

sing sing sing~

beer~didnt drink also~take photos only~

apalah ni ==

stop pulling my shirt ==!!

Demi's samsung galaxy tab XD

washroom :)

While waiting for Zack to come back, we asked the worker to take out the cake~
I made my wishes, blew the candles, Sandra asked me to bite the candle out AGAIN -.-

Sandra, Chai

smile for im officially 16 already :D

my 7th-9th wish ><

last wish~

and blow!!

second time i bite the candle

happy happy meeee ^^

Because it was an ice-cream cake, so there was a piace of dry ice beside the cake~
I took the dry ice for 2 seconds and OUCHH!! it hurts!!!!! the dry ice was tooooo cold!!!!

that dry ice is a cool killer!!!


6pm+, Zack finally came back and we asked him to take the dry ice~
Out of our expectations, he didnt have any respond when taking the dry ice...
Man, his palm' skin so thick huh?? ==


After paying the bill, RM148, me and Sandra went to Bata to buy my school shoes, then we rushed to the outside to catch a taxi~
Unfortunately, it started rain and theres NO TAXI!!!!


We waited and complained and blaming on Crystal, then a taxi came, we quickly walked near to the taxi.
Sandra told Zack "Jia Le, dont care how much is it, just rush into the taxi ok!!"
Muahaha...finally, we're going home!!


When we reached my house, Zack went upstairs to take his things and rode that same taxi home~
Chai was having sleepover at my house until Monday~
8pm, my mum fetched Sandra back to her shop~

home :)


Conclusion: if it wasnt CRYSTAL YONG, we would be playing at home, sleeping and eating, not rushing here and there and got scold ==

Anyway, it was a happy day~
I cut 3 cakes in 2 weeks ><
And had 9 wishes!!
Hehe...greedy horr??


Last but not least...

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF :D

No comments:

Post a Comment