Sunday, April 22, 2012

You're invited!!

Yep, 29/4 is my birthday, it is a sunday :)
Im throwing a SWEET 16 party at my house :D on SATURDAY which is on 28/4 ^^

You, yes you, the one who is reading this, YOU'RE INVITED :目

I made a namelist for the guests who are invited:
Caryn
Judy
Sammi
Chai Chai
Crystal
Eros
Steve
Sandra
Zack
Chi Yean
Apple
Jia jia
Bonnie
Yun Yun
Jie Ying
Yu Xuan
Pui Shi
Poh Yi
Chan Jant
Xze Yan
Yong Hui
Pei En
Bong
Nicky
Xiao Tong
Xiao Wei
Teng Wei
Phui Yuan
Chui Ying
Euri
Yana
Divina
Nicole
Jayson
Jason
Khairy
Jimmy
Jun Ming
*i know some of you live very far away from my house/you cant make it to my party, but nevermind, tell me, because i need to confirm the amount of people for the food that day :) tell me as soon as possible yahh ><*

I'll give you my address after you confirm that you're coming, okk?? :D

Caryn, Crystal, Sammi, Eros --> you guys are going to have a t-shirt, Sandra and Zack and i chose de, all same pattern, different colours :)

Schedule for 28/4:
3pm: go Tesco/Giant to buy party things (who want to follow??)
5pm: decorate ^^ (anybody help me??)
6pm: TIME FOR EXERCISE badminton/evening walk/jogging & prepare the table and chairs, most of all, the FOOD ><
7pm: START EATINGGG!!
8pm: chit chat & games
9pm: CAKE!!
10pm: clean up the mess
11pm: bathe & sleep (who is going to sleepover?? inform me too)

Food for that day:
Friend noodles
Salted chicken
Roasted duck
Fried wanton
KFC
Sausages
Sandwich
Jelly
Baked pasta
*others i forgot >< any add ons?? tell me*

Games:
Cards (Caryn, Sammi, Eros, Judy, Chai, Sandra, last time we play that one!! QI GEKK!!)
Truth Or Dare
Face Paint (i have the materials XD)
Pin The Tail On The Donkey (i'll make many other animals ^^)
Candles (want to play or not?? i scare you guys burn my house @@)
Musical chairs (Sammi wants this)
*any suggestion for games?? play something that WE TEENAGERS like to play~i hope everyone will join laa*

Ok, that's all :D
Anything you wanna ask, comment below, or ask me on Facebook :)

Wear colourful and bright clothes!! It's going to be a RAINBOW THEME PARTY :3

Remember to tell me if you cant come > Oh ya!! If anyone wants to leave early, NO PROBLEM XD i wont scold you or bu shuang you de :P

Sammi, Chai Chai, Eros --> 29/4 we MIGHT be going to Taiping with Caryn :目 or play in her house right??

Actually i want a pinata!! XD
Pinata: a container made of paper in shapes, usually colourful decorated, toys and candys are put inside, the birthday boy/girl needs to be blindfolded (optional) and hit it until it breaks, then the guests can snatch as much candys as they can :)

I hope it's going to be fun that day ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment