Friday, April 6, 2012

BLACK WEEK D:

Seriously, i dont know whats going on with me this week...all bad things happened on me ==


Sunday:
I started my badminton class on that day~the coach asked us to warm up by running around the court and other exercises~
I had stomachache after finishing the warm ups, but i didnt rest~
When the coach was teaching about the badminton skills, i couldt hear what he said and then i couldnt see anything, my sight was blacked out and suddenly i vomitted :S
The coach brought me to the washroom which was sooooo far away from the court because the toilets there didnt have water supply.
So the coach walked infront and i followed behind.
I literally couldnt see anything, i know i was about to faint but i forced myself to be awake because i was walking on the road, i wouldnt want to faint there, my sight was totally all white, i couldnt see the way clearly and i almost stepped into a deep longkang == luckily i didnt, phewww~
When i reached the washroom, i cleaned my face and made myself awake....i stayed inside the washroom for about 20 minutes and when i came out, the coach asked me if im ok or not, he said he thought i fainted inside @@
When i went home, my mum asked me to put the hot water bag on my tummy to make myself feel better~


Tuesday:
Lilo stepped all over my body and hopping on me, it then scratched my neck and it bleed~now theres a scar on my neck *ouchhh*


Thursday:
Jessica, Sushanti and Yoke Mun were playing Monkey, they toss Yoke Mun's bag here and there~
When i was talking to Eros, suddenly something huge, hard and heavy bump to my neck and i was like PAINFUUUUUL!!!!
The bag kena my neck!!!! My neck even got bruise -.-


Today:
During recess, me, Fishy, Eros and Caryn stand near the class door, when Fishy opened the right door, the left door opened too and bang to my face!!! == wtf -.-

We were all supposed to enter the hall for a talk from 8TV's programme host, i was playing and laughing with Chai Chai who walked infront of me, i suddenly tripped and almost fall down infront of ALL THE JUNIORS!!!
I avoided myself from falling to the floor by having a big step quickly, i saved myself from falling but when i had that very big step, i made a "BOMMMMM!!!" sound very loud because thats originally a basketball court with wooden floor, and so the juniors behind and seniors infront looked at me!!!!
Eros also tripped but didnt fell, he said my pose was very UGLYYY when i had that big step!!!
My god, damnnnnn laksae ahhhh!!!!!!! TT
I kept on blaming on Chai Chai for not holding me while walking ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment