Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tiring day @@

Went to jusco with Sandra, Kar Loke, Wah Xi and Andy today~

After school we walked to Wah Xi's house to change our clothes, but not me la, i didnt bring clothes (his house is just behind the school only)

Then we took 2 taxis to De Garden~
Me, Sandra and Kar Loke reached first~
We had lunch in Daorae :) my favourite ^^
Then we bought a chocolate cake, actually it's for me @@
We started to eat while waiting for the other two~
When they came, we almost finished eating liaooo ><

Me, Sandra and Kar Loke went Jusco first because our movie started at 3.05pm...we were watching 孩子不坏~
Wah Xi and Andy watched Titanic 3D, their movie started at 3.30pm i think~

Our movie was sooo...touching TT but i never cried ><" the hair cutting part and giving birth were veryyy...i dont know how to say @@ felt like crying :'(

After our movie finished, their still watching Titanic, so we went around Jusco~
But the first thing we did was to the toilet!!! To cold in the cinema, i was wearing SCHOOL UNIFORM laa

Kar Loke went Popular, so Sandra and i went to TheFaceShop~
She bought me a Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask which costs RM99.90 with a free Crystal Water Oxygen Mask :) woots!! THANKIEWWW ^^

Then 3 of us went to S&J~
Sandra and Kar Loke were looking for a notebook, tak tau for what?? They wouldnt tell me == then we saw the party things, we wanted to buy but not so fast laa~

We headed to Cheetah to buy t-shirts...for my gang who are coming for my party o.O
Sandra wouldnt tell me what she's going to do, she just said "Dont care so much, you just need to wear the shirt then ok liao"
Ok, fine :3
White--> Sandra and i
Purple--> for the boys, Kar Loke and Eros
Peach--> for the girls, Caryn, Crystal and Fishy
Spent RM100+ only~

SETERUSNYA, we went to Speedy~
Kar Loke wanted to buy animations and Sandra wanted to watch sad and touching dramas~we were there for such a long time, until Wah Xi and Andy's movie ended~

Kar Loke and Wah Xi went back to Daorae to take the cake (Sandra said thats a good chance to let them make up and talk to each other again cause they had a little arguements)
So the other 3 of us sat at Ting Hao Restaurant for dinner~man, i was still full~damn full~

After dinner, they took out the cake and took pictures with me~
I made wishes and blew the candles :3
They even asked me to take out the candles by my mouth ><
I cut the cake, but we didnt eat because we were VERY VERY VERY FULL, so Sandra asked Wah Xi to bring that cake back to his home and bring it to school on monday :)

Wah Xi and Andy went to CyberCafe, Sandra and i were about to go home, and Kar Loke was waiting for his parents to fetch him~

Sandra's mum fetched me home. It was 8pm+ when i reached home. SO TIREDDD X.X

I didnt bring phone or ipod, so no pictures for this blog post~not until Kar Loke send me the pictures he took with his new phone~

That's all for today ^^
Kinda tired and sleepy already @@
Nights!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment