Sunday, July 22, 2012

21/7/2012 dinner with the WHOLE Lim family

My aunty--Ann and my cousin--Vicky were back to Malaysia for summer holidays :)
They'll be staying here for 3 weeks, if im not mistaken >youngest)
Kris & Lynne Lim (my aunties), Jeff Lim (my uncle who wasnt here), Thomas Lim (my dad)
The Lim children (eldest-->youngest)
Jack Lim (my elder cousin who wasnt here too), Naomi Lim (me!), Vicky Lim (my cousin), Nicole & Natalie Lim (my sisters)
And of course with my uncles and other cousins too!
Baba (my uncle+godfather, aunt Kris's husband), Uncle Danny Ho (aunt Lynne's hubby), Ah Boy Gor Gor (my eldest cousin), Jimmy Eu (cousin), Ho Jun Ming (cousin)

We started eating at 7pm+
After finishing our dinner, we st
arted to do our own things.
The adults were chatting while we, the kici-mayungs took photos with the New iPad!
LOL! So many stupid photos ><

We went home at 9-10pm+
Vicky layed on my bed and listened to her songs, while i was answering a phone call from Sandra.
Vicky left at 11pm because her aunty was taking her to a movie at night.
She planned to sleepover but she went out with her aunty :)

Thats all about this dinner ^^
It's really grateful to gather all of us to have a dinner together ^^
Although the family members were not all present, but still, im happy to eat with them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment