Friday, July 27, 2012

Last day of exam! :D

Fuyohhh!
Today's the last day of our 2nd monthly test!
Computer today was ok laa, chemistry ermmm...also okok nahh ><

Tomorrow's our class teacher -- Ms.Yong's birthday!
Due to some of the students' absence tomorrow, so we celebrated her birthday today! :)
She's sooooo happy today ^^
Her first wish was: I hope S1S2 and S1S1 get good results in chemistry!

Ok, so when i reached school, i passed my bag to Crystal then i went back to my class.
And damn! I had diarrhoea @@
I went to the toilet twice in 2 hours :S
So i didnt eat the birthday cake also @@
I HATE STOMACHACHE!

Blah blah blah...after chemistry exam! YESHHH!
Time for AEON!
Me, Crystal, Sandra, Eros, JiaLe and Crystal's brother(YuanFoong) headed to AEON!

We had lunch in Sakae Sushi :)
So full!!!!! @@
Today's lunch -- RM200+
Ahhh, i prefer Kim Gary lorrr :3

Then we went shopping!
JiaLe + YuanFoong --> Bookshop
Crystal + Eros --> FaceShop and Guardian
Me + Sandra --> Trio and shoeshops
The boys bought their gamecards,
Crystal and Eros bought facial things,
Me and Sandra bought shirts and shoes ^^

About 5pm, JiaLe, Eros and YuanFoong went to the supermarket to buy something for tomorrow's event (30 hours starving)
JiaLe bought a watertumbler for me too.
He bought 2 colours, blue and green and he asked me which colour i want.
"I WANT BLUE!" without hesitation.
Sandra said "because she doesnt like green de"
Hehe ><
They said in our gang, 我是被最多人疼的 :目
Bo bian, because im the youngest among them :D

I went home with Crystal because we're going to school at 5am together for that event, we're going to KL for 2 days 1 night :)

Now im in Crystal's house, her sister's so excited to see me ><
Its been 10 months already since i play with her XD
Our memory --> 22/9/2011 MOONCAKE FESTIVAL PARTY @ First Garden :)
I called her 叉烧包, and she called me 菜包 XP

No comments:

Post a Comment