Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tetris Battle & Dragonvale for 11 hours!!

Yesterday was boring, me and my sisters were staying at home, nothing to do :\

Then Nicole and Natalie took the laptops out and started playing Tetris.
I asked them if Tetris was that fun, they said YESSS!! So i tried playing with it.

Firstly when i just started playing i was slowwwww like snail -.-
They were shouting and teaching me like "RIGHT!! LEFT LEFT LEFT!! UP!! FASTER UP!! SPACEBAR!! SHIFT!! THIS ONE DONT WANT!! FASTER FASTER!! UP UP UP!! RIGHT!! SPACEBAR!! 快点啦你!! 你的手指很像老人啊!!" ==
See, this is the way they teach me -.-

I kept on losing and my ranks were going down and down, then they helped me in playing it until rank 5 >< Today i woke up at 9am, everybody woke up jor!! -.- i slept well because i used foot patches AGAIN :D

After bathing, i took my laptop, charger, ipod and phone downstairs. I played with my ipod first, i went Facebook and Dragonvale, but then suddenly my ipod sot liao!! I tried to switch it off, then when i turned it on again, the screen stayed at the apple logo for like 3 hours!!
I panicked then i text Caryn because my Dragonvale reached level 11 already, i dont want to restart!! So Caryn called me, i told her about the ipod and she talked about the sleepover at her house~

Due to the temporary-death of my ipod, i stopped Dragonvale and played Tetrissss~im kinda addicted to it, although i lost more than winning~

I started playing Tetris from 11am till now, 10pm ><
Woohoo!! Gonna continue tomorrow XD

At 2pm something, my ipod came alive!!! AHHHHH SO HAPPYYYY!!! So i sambil play Tetris sambil play Dragonvale :D
I think i overused the ipod already, thats why it was kinda spoiled ><"

My arm was numb for many times and my right hand kept on having cramps >< i need exercise!! Like for the whole body, not hands only :目

My achievements today: Tetris-->rank 9
Dragonvale-->level 11

TETRISSS!!!

4 PLAYER :)

both of them playing tetris ==

Nicole: "see, like this"
Me: *zi pai*
Nicole: "OOIII!! DONT TAKE PICTURES, LOOK HERE!!"
><"

DRAGONVALEEE!!!

sunday: level 10

today: level 11

my favourite dragins!! they earn the most for me!! :D

good morninggg~
*Lilo's licking my foot ><*

foot patchessss :3

good night :D
*same clothes and pants as yesterday >< dirty XD*


No comments:

Post a Comment