Saturday, March 10, 2012

10/3/2012 a busy day!!

Everyone in the house woke up at 8am and we're off to the Bercham market at 9am :) i was kinda excited because i never went there for a long long long time jor >< people might think im sot to be so excited :P

The purpose to go to the market: BUY INGREDIENTS FOR PORRIDGE :D
Mum's porridge is the tastiest because theres carrot, potato, salted egg, preserved egg, seaweed, squid strips, dried scallop and fried onions!! Oohhh!!! My mouth's dripping now ><

After buying the ingredient's, we went to 林茶室 to have our breakfast :) then we balik rumah at 11am~ Nicole and Natalie were having their Tetris Battle while i was nailpolishing :目

In the afternoon, we went to a malay's wedding lunch~as you know, malay people live in kampungs and their houses are veryyyyyy hard to find :X we turned around and around at the same road for 5-7 times, then we finally found the house == and i dont know why malays in the same kampung like to get married ON THE SAME DAY -.-
Well theres nothing much to eat there, all beef, only one dish was chicken :S our family cant eat beef though :\

Then it's time to fetch Nicole and Natalie to their ballet centre to prepare for their performance at Syuen hotel for a wedding dinner~they went there early to make up and rehearsal~

And then me and my parents went to the depot or something to see hows my mum's Waja~the car was originally blue-ish, my mum wants it to be crystal white, so the car will be sprayed for the new colour for about 1-2 months (because its raining these days) thats why we're riding my grandpa's old gold benz to school~
Im quite interested in the colour spraying thing, my dad asked me to work and learn there >< there're 4 old uncles there, we call them sifu XD and i asked my dad what courses are need to be taken for that job, he said thats mechanical engineering and repairing worr :| hmmm...nope, i dont like mechanical~

We went to the sanitarium to visit my ah ma~wow, she looks so fat jor @@ because of the hormone injections she took~
My parents then went to a temple to ask for my ah ma's situation and for our family peace too~i dont know if foreigners believe or not, but we chinese people believe in god and we pray them and there's something called 'ask god'?? It means the god will replace a human's soul and you asked him/her about your problem, they'll answer you and they know the whole story!! @@

Finally we went home and it's 5pm jorrrr :S
3 of us bathe and rested at home until 7pm, then we went to the sanitarium to give ah ma some 'god water' and things that we brought from the temple~every evening at 7.30pm my uncle and aunty will come over and give ah ma the hormone injections~we they talked for a while then my parents and i went to Syuen hotel to fetch my sisters~

When we went for dinner, the people were looking at both of them because they were having blue eyeshadows with glitter and lipstick on >< 9pm jor, we went home~

I used foot patches for my feet at night because they make me sleep well :)
When i was about to sleep, Yong called me and told me something and i was like 'oh' 'ok' 'then' 'en', her side was very noisy then she hanged up her phone~i didnt care much because i was veryyyy sleepy, so i slept~
NIGHT NIGHT :)

MORNING PEOPLE :3

off to the pasar!!


dad sticking back the wood to the wall

go malay's wedding lurr :)

amalay dinner called tapai, it's veryyyy sweet and theres some rice wine inside

after the wedding lunch, phewww, the weather's sooo hot

apa buat ni?? == Natalie cleaning the car windows at the petrol station

wrap the windows, wrap the tyres, WRAP WRAP WRAP, then PSSSSSSSSSSS~

i always observe this big bungalo near the sanitarium o.O *envy*

hormone injections for ah ma, thats why she's fat now

the temple at tambun

good evening :)

random photo, me and my sisters are monkey loverssss
the doll at the left hand side, THATS MINE!! :D
 
hehehe what a rare chance to see me wearing spectacles ><

at last...GOOD NIGHT WORLD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment